Long Term Forklift Rental and Boom Lift Rental
If you are looking for Clark forklifts, Taylor Forklifts, UniCarriers forklifts, Genie Lifts or Haulotte aerial lifts for long term projects, you are in the right place. Tri-lift can assist you with your needs and provide you with excellent services including fixed monthly costs and a team of dedicated rental technicians. For questions about our long term rentals or products/services, you may request a rental quote or contact us at 866-393-9833.
Learn more about the benefits of Long-Term Rental
- A great alternative to buying or leasing with Maintenance.
- Single Units to Complete Fleets
- Flexibility of upgrades for special operation changes
- Extended terms to 8 years
- Tri-Lift exclusive Single Paper performance based contract guarantees your satisfaction.
- Dedicated Rental Technicians guarantee priority service to our Rental Customers
- No capital outlay
- Operations expense can be written off as a tax benefit
- No Inflation worries, Fixed Monthly costs
- Eliminate obsolescence
- Reduce Fleet
- Eliminate stand-by equipment
- Long Term Rentals of Clark forklifts
- Long Term Rentals of UniCarriers forklifts
- Long Term Rentals of Taylor Forklifts
- Genie Lifts
- Haulotte Aerial lift rentals
Changes can occur quickly and without warning. Owning and investing in depreciating capital equipment can often be a drain on your cash flow and balance sheet. A well thought-out equipment acquisition strategy can often include rental options.
We are professionals at designing short and long-term solutions to help you get the equipment you need at terms that are flexible. We will work with you to design programs that help you achieve your materials handling and financial goals. The benefits of Long-Term Rentals include:
- No capital outlay. From one forklift to a complete fleet, we can deliver to your door immediately, while you conserve cash for other operational needs.
- Reduce your aging fleet and eliminate stand-by equipment by renting from Tri-Lift.
- Eliminate obsolescence with our flexible upgrades when you have operational changes.
- Renting is usually a 100% business expense. Eliminate complicated depreciation schedules.
- Tri-Lift’s exclusive Single Paper Performance Based Contract means one monthly payment for your long-term rental, and we handle all the maintenance.
- Flexibility. You can rent by the day, week, month or year. We can convert your current rental term at any time to a term to meet your changing needs. If at any time you feel a need to convert to a purchase, no problem. Tri-Lift will work out terms for ownership.
Why Rent from Tri-Lift
Availability. Choose your rental from our wide selection of lift equipment. You could be operating a late-model lift truck this afternoon without waiting on manufacturer’s production schedules.
- Tri-Lift has one of the largest fleets in the Southeast. From 3,000 to 30,000lb forklifts, aerial lifts, LP, electric, diesel or gas, we have the unit you need.
- If you find you need to purchase, our used units come directly from our rental fleet. This means you know the unit has been maintained meticulously and we offer custom warranties based on your application.
- Tri-Lift has been a trusted source for materials handling equipment for decades.
- Having dedicated technicians that guarantee priority service for our rental fleet means less down-time and improved productivity.
You can count on Tri-Lift for professional and practical solutions to your equipment acquisition challenges
Contact Us with Any Rental Inquiries Below: